Oxystar (120 ml) contact lens liquid with hydrogen peroxide
Contents of the box:
1 bottle of peroxide solution
1 special lens case with catalyst disc
Instructions for use
- Always check that the catalyst disc is in the lens case.
- Carefully wash and dry your hands.
- Remove your lenses and place them in the lens case marked left or right first.
- Fill the lens case with peroxide solution up to the marked line and insert the lens holder into the catalyst.
- Place the lens cap in the container and seal it tightly.
- Bubbles will form in the catalyst disc, indicating that the neutralization process has started.
- Leave the lenses in the peroxide solution for at least 6 hours.
- At the end of the treatment, gently shake the lens holder, then unscrew the cover and remove the lenses first from one case and then from the other.
- Be sure to rinse the contact lens with saline solution before application.
- Pour out any solution left in the lens case immediately. Leave the lens holder open to air dry..
Hydrogen peroxide 3,00 g
Potassium chloride 0,06 g
Pluronic RPE1740 - Non-ionic surfactants 0,008 g
Stabilizer 0,015 g
pH-buffered isotonic solution
Catalyst in lens holder: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) with platinum coating
- Do not use the solution directly on the eyes.
- Never insert your lenses directly into the solution while it is still in the solution, but always rinse the contact lens with saline solution before use.
- Always wait at least 6 hours before insertion.
- Use the peroxide solution only with the supplied lens holder, making sure that the platinum catalyst is always included in the lenses.
- Do not use below 15°C.
- Close the box tightly after use.
- Do not freeze the product and make sure to store it below 25 °C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow the product.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date.
- Use within 30 days after opening.
- As the solution comes into contact with the platinum catalyst disc, some gas bubbles are formed. This reaction confirms that the platinum catalytic disc converts the peroxide into a salt solution
- If this does not happen, shake the glass gently and wait for the reaction to start .
- If the solution remains inactive, do not insert contact lenses but consult a professional.
- When the process is complete, discard the special lens case and catalyst disc.
- If you experience any discomfort after inserting the lenses, remove the lenses immediately, rinse your eyes with saline solution and consult an ophthalmologist.
- If your lenses remain in the peroxide solution for more than 24 hours, replace them with a fresh solution and disinfect your lenses again.
- Always fill the lens holder with solution up to the indicated reference line.
- Only fill the lens holder with peroxide solution after you have placed the lenses in the lens case.
- Do not use the solution after 3 months from the first opening.
- Always rinse the lens case with saline or peroxide solution.
In case of irritation, persistent or severe tearing, or if your vision deteriorates, stop using the lenses and consult an ophthalmologist.
Viale Enrico Ortolani, 195
00125 ROMA Italy