Cationorm eye drop is based on the innovative Novasorb® emulsion technology which enables the simultaneous transfer of water and lipid particles that are important for tear replacement to the surface of the eye. It spreads evenly over the surface of the eye right after it drips enabling fast acting relief of dry eye symptoms.
Thanks to its unique composition, Cationorm supports all three layers of tear film, including the lipid layer, aqueous layer and mucin layer. This results in a comfortable and long-lasting effect with each drop relieving the symptoms of dryness quickly with little risk of blurring the eyesight.
Cationorm is preservative-free, therefore does not cause irritation or aggravate dry eye symptoms. It is easy to use, available in a 10 ml drop bottle and can be used with all types of contact lenses.
Features of Cationorm
- Supports all three layers of the tear film
- Good wetting and long-lasting effect
- Moisturizes, lubricates and protects the surface of the eye
- Rapid and lasting relief of dry eye symptoms
- Compatible with Contact Lens
- It can be used for 3 months after opening