Soleko Platinum contact lens solution with case and platinum
FEATURES AND INFORMATION
Platinum has a strong germicidal effect and removes daily dirt on the contact lens surface, so it also has cleaning properties.
Platinum solution is designed to disinfect all types of contact lenses, except coloured/ cosmetic lenses.
HOW TO USE
Wash your hands after use. Always use the supplied lens holder with metal catalyst. Fill beyond the marked limit. Place the lenses in the lens holder and insert them into the Platinum solution. Close the holder without shaking. Keep the holder in the upright position. Proper operation of the product is indicated by the appearance of oxygen bubbles where the solution and the metal catalyst come into contact. Otherwise, do not use the product. Allow the lenses to stand in the Platinum solution for at least 6 hours or overnight. Before putting the lenses in your eyes, rinse them with saline solution.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Must be used within 60 days after opening.
- Storage between 5° and 25°C.
- Do not use if the cap is damaged.
- If the lenses remain in solution for more than 24 hours, repeat the process.
- Do not use the product if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of its ingredients.
- In case of discomfort or prolonged irritation, discontinue use of the product and consult a specialist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date.
- Never use tap water to rinse lenses.
- DO NOT SQUEEZE PRODUCTS.
- Consult your eye care professional before using any eye-related medications while wearing lenses.
- Do not use the lens holder with a solution other than Platinum.
- Never put lenses in your eyes after they have been moistened with the Platinum solution unless you have neutralised them first.
No justified counter-proposals.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%, phosphate buffer solution, stabilized with 0.03% ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid and phosphoric acid.
SOLEKO S.P.A. - Via Ravano snc, 03037 - Pontecorbo (FR) - ITALIA